The coal industry is an important market in the slurry pump application industry. However, with the implementation of the National de capacity and inventory elimination policy, the survival pressure of coal enterprises is increasing day by day. Today, we will talk about the survival and development of the coal industry closely related to the slurry pump industry.
Coal is a non renewable resource. Coal enterprises are typical non renewable resource-based enterprises. How to survive and develop after their resources are exhausted? This is an issue of general concern and a worldwide problem. China's large coal enterprises also have different characteristics from ordinary enterprises. Most of them are state-owned enterprises established in the era of planned economy. With the in-depth development of market economy reform, we should complete the transformation from planned economy to market economy. Therefore, the transformation of enterprises faces the dual difficulties of industrial transformation and system transformation. It is of great practical significance to study the transformation of large state-owned coal enterprises facing resource depletion.
1、 Difficulties and problems in the transformation of large state-owned coal enterprises
As large state-owned coal enterprises are facing the dual pressure of resource crisis and state-owned enterprise reform at the same time, there must be many difficulties and problems in their transformation path, and their transformation must be a very arduous and tortuous process.
Most large state-owned coal enterprises have a long mining time and heavy historical burden. One feature is that there are many retirees, and there are also a large number of pensioners such as industrial injury, work disability, occupational disease patients and family members of employees who died at work. The social burden of enterprises is very heavy.
Most of the large state-owned coal enterprises were established in the early planned economy era, with a long-term planned economy background. The trace of the planned economy is deep, and they have been used to the operation mechanism and management system of state-owned enterprises for a long time. The concept of employees is relatively backward, the transformation of ideas is slow, and the adaptability of reform is not strong.
2、 Contents and ways of transformation of large state-owned coal enterprises
1. Content of transformation
(1) Industrial transformation. Generally speaking, the transformation of industrial structure includes two ways: one is to drive related industries through the development of pillar industries, extend the industrial chain vertically and develop continuous industries; The other is to jump out of the scope of the original industry and find another way to choose alternative industries horizontally. Enterprises should choose the way of transformation according to the degree of dependence on the original resource industry and the speed of depletion. The first method is generally selected because of high dependence and slow depletion speed; Select the latter method, otherwise. You can also choose two options at the same time, but you should focus on them and advance them in an orderly manner.
(2) Institutional transformation. Establishing a modern enterprise system with "clear property rights, clear rights and responsibilities, separation of government and enterprises and scientific management" is not only the inevitable choice of state-owned enterprise reform, but also the inevitable choice of resource-based enterprise restructuring. The transformation in the sense of ownership is an enterprise reform focusing on the property right system and employment system. We will promote the reform of the property rights system and comprehensively transform the operating mechanism by relying on the joint strength of the general assembly, technical cooperation, bankruptcy and merger, asset reorganization, and even boldly introducing private capital and private mechanisms. It is an effective way for the transformation of state-owned coal enterprises to combine the restructuring with the industrial strategic development planning of enterprises, take the capital reorganization and revitalizing the stock as the breakthrough, withdraw orderly from non pillar industries, and gradually concentrate state-owned capital on pillar industries.
(3) Management system innovation. Superior management system is the fundamental premise for the rationalization and effectiveness of enterprise organizational activities. For resource-based enterprises, in order to take the road of normalization, modernization and sustainable development, we must strengthen the innovation of internal management system. Enterprise reform and strengthening management are two indispensable wheels. The achievements of enterprise industrial development and reform must be consolidated by management innovation. The core content of management innovation is to create a comprehensive scientific and systematic management system for human resources, production cost, product quality, finance, technology, product marketing and safety production, so as to maximize the benefits of internal resource allocation.
(4) Employee resettlement. Employee resettlement is the primary problem currently encountered by most large state-owned coal enterprises. The longer the history, the larger the scale, and the greater the difficulties. Especially in the period of enterprise transformation, it is inevitable that a large number of employees need to be transferred, shunted, resettled, or even laid off. Therefore, it is difficult for enterprises to carry out reform and restructuring regardless of industrial structure adjustment. It must be carried out steadily, and a benign employee employment mechanism must be established at the same time, Only by doing a good job in the resettlement of employees can we successfully realize the successful transformation.
2. Ways of transformation
(1) Orderly exit from inefficient industries. Large state-owned coal enterprises can selectively withdraw from some mines that are really hopeless to turn around their losses, as well as traditional multi-economic industries with low productivity and economic benefits by closing and bankruptcy, auction and sale, external leasing and merger.
(2) Develop pillar industries. Industrial transformation means that resource exhausted state-owned coal enterprises are gradually separated from the mining and processing of mineral resources and develop continuous and alternative industries. Whether it is to extend forward or backward on the basis of the original industry, develop the continuous industry, or develop the alternative industry that is not directly related to the original industry. To successfully transform and maintain the core competitiveness of enterprises, we must develop a number of new projects, strive to cultivate non coal pillar industries and build a new pattern of non coal industries.
(3) Improve the traditional non coal industry. In the process of its development, state-owned coal enterprises have more or less formed some diversified industries related to coal, which have played an important role. In the process of enterprise transformation, we must dialectically deal with the relationship between the development of new projects and the transformation of traditional non coal old plants at the same time. According to the actual situation and market prospect of the enterprise, if the withdrawal can be stronger and bigger, it should be transformed to enhance its competitiveness and development potential.
(4) Stabilize the basic coal industry. Industrial transformation is a kind of "gradual change". In order to prevent it from producing a large number of unemployed people in a short time and causing social instability, it is still necessary to give play to the important supporting role of its existing coal resources, adhere to the basic industrial status of coal in the enterprise, and strive to stabilize coal production. This can not only ensure the sustainable development of the enterprise, but also contribute to the smooth exit and transformation of the enterprise.
(5) We will accelerate institutional and institutional innovation. A major problem of large state-owned coal enterprises is that the original state-owned system is rigid and backward, new industries have developed, and the innovation of system and mechanism should also keep up, which is the key to ensure the successful transformation. For the existing state-owned coal enterprises, we should speed up the restructuring and reorganization: first, mechanism innovation, that is, "non administration", the separation of government and enterprises and the separation of main and auxiliary; second, system innovation, that is, "non nationalization", speed up the reform of property rights and employment system and change the form of ownership.
The survival and development of the coal industry is closely related to the slurry pump industry. Pay attention to the change of coal development prospect and update the survival concept of slurry pump.
© 2015 河北冀泵源水泵制造有限公司 版權所有